Below is the information that is listed on Teachers Pay Teachers:
The elements and principles are easy to teach with these printable mini-books for note-taking. A PowerPoint is provided that introduces each element and principle and allows the student to draw, color, and/or write pertinent information in their books. These books are great to use as a reference tool in the students' future art projects and discussions.
Great beginning lesson for every art class!
The books are made with envelopes for storage. 2 PPT slide shows that correspond with the mini books are included.
Included in this lesson:
• 17-page lesson plan with objectives
• materials needed
• step by step instructions
• 5 printable pages for each book
• Elements of Art PowerPoint includes 19 slides
• Principles of Design PowerPoint includes 13 slides
• demonstration slides to complete the mini-book
• A total of 23 color reproductions that illustrate the elements and principles. Artists include Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Albrect Durer, Edvard Munch, and many more! Kid tested!! Students loved this assignment and were very proud of their mini-books!Here is the direct link:
Check out the resources on this account. I am sure you will find something that you could use!