CO-Z Outdoor Kitchen Doors, 304 Brushed Stainless Steel Double BBQ Access Doors for Outdoor Kitchen, Commercial BBQ Island, Grilling Station, Outside Cabinet, Barbeque Grill, Built-in (30.5"W x 21"H)
Color: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION & SEAMLESS DESIGN: CO-Z outdoor kitchen access doors made of real 304 stainless steel can be cleaned up well with no marks or smudges left; featured in one-piece frame construction, this set of single outside access panel endures with high durability and incapability to be of out shape; besides that, this single bbq island door with all seamless design and no sharp corners is upgraded to safeguard users' safety. Cut Out Dimensions:18-1/2"(H)X27-1/2"(W).
- STYLISH & ELEGANT: Processed by latest brushed finish technologies, CO-Z outdoor kitchen cabinet doors are clean, elegant addition to any outdoor cooking area, transforming any grill or barbeque station or island into the focal point of your entire yard.
- INTEGRATED MAGNETS & ERGONOMIC HANDLE: With magnets on top and bottom, CO-Z outdoor kitchen doors have the ability to keep the stainless steel kitchen cabinet in a tight yet breathable state, so no bugs or rodents can access your food or whatsoever in the cabinet. The detachable outdoor bbq island door makes cleaning and storage a breeze; sleek and ergonomic handle on the door delight each opening with sleek & comfortable hand feeling.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pre-drilled frame holes for easy installation, ready to use in 7 minutes, mainly used in the outdoor kitchen island, backyard bbq island, grilling station, bbq smoker. Due to its durability and anti-rust features, CO-Z stainless steel access panels can also be used as an indoor access cabinet, kitchen island or under counter door.
- WARRANTY: Backed by 1-year warranty for worry-free shopping experiences; free exchange is guaranteed if the product is defective. Care Tips: 1. Wipe the BBQ island doors clean with water to make sure there is no food stains or other stuff stuck on the doors. 2. If any corrosion is spotted, please use rust remover to clean and maintain this outdoor kitchen door to longer its service time.
Have you ever met this situation that you purchased some pieces of outdoor kitchen doors
with high expectations and great excitement, but ended up with a lot of disappointment that
the doors you installed became rusty after a few months. It is really annoying, right?
How can you avoid such awfulness? Here are some tips coming from a professional that
would be of some help when you are going to pick a piece of outdoor kitchen door.
1. Choose the real 304 stainless steel BBQ island doors. But be careful that some sellers
would like to label their doors as 304 stainless steel, but mark down the price a lot. Who
would like to run the business with no profit or even at a loss? To make more profit, these
sellers would use some cheap materials instead to save the cost.
2. Review the comments from other customers, if this thing always happens that the door
become rusty after a few months of uses. Stay away from this seller.
3. Distinguish the comments on whether they are real or not.
CO-Z single access door with sleek handle easily install on your BBQ island exterior wall. The
door is made of 304 stainless steel with polished handle. Our outdoor kitchen door fits flush
and securely with top and bottom magnets.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
1 x Outdoor Kitchen BBQ Door
All installation accessories are included.
Package Dimensions: 31.8 x 23.5 x 3.1 inches