This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Homeschool Coffee Break helps fuel this blog.
Each week Lysha at A Camera and a Cookbook shares a set of prompts for photos. On Saturday she invites participants to share their photos in the I Spy 2021 linkup. I thought this set of prompts would be easy - and they were! - but I still had to purposely take two of the photos today because I hadn't found an opportunity during the week.
- cook - There was a chili cookoff at our church today and our family put in a couple of entries. It's a fundraiser for the youth. To my great surprise, I won second place! This photo is my 'practice chili' done earlier in the week.
- outside - the view outside as I drove down the road one morning
- hair - well, I went outside to get my shadow photo, so it was easy to get a closeup of my hair too.
- shadow - Just me and my shadow on a sunny day in our yard, right after hanging laundry on the line.
- your choice - I liked the way the sunlight streaming through the window gave my flowers a glow.
iSpy 2021 is hosted by Lysha at A Camera and a Cookbook. The idea is to challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone and do something different with your photos. Anyone can participate by taking five new photos during the week that fit the prompts. Link up during the week and have fun!
This post may also be linked at Wordless Wednesday hosted by Life on Chickadee Lane.
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to HS Coffee Break by email
©2006-2021 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.